Saturday, December 6, 2008

Proposition 8: The Musical

Election night was so exciting for me, but such a depressing night in California where the passage of proposition 8 ended legal gay marriage in the state. The web site Funny or Die assembled an all-star cast for a sweet and funny video to bring attention to the issue and encourage people to visit JoinTheImpact.com. Unfortunately there’s no way to embed the video without the gratuitous Jack Black promo link (sigh), but I like the video enough to ignore this.

See more Jack Black videos at Funny or Die


Today’s mitzvah: Visit Join The Impact: 1 Million Plus for Equality, and read about upcoming activities, including December 10th’s “Day without a Gay” and December 20th’s “Light Up the Night for Equality.”

1 comment:

Bo said...

I'm so happy that you are blogging regularly again! And I loved this--put it right on my facebook page! xo.