Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome, Spotlight Radio Listeners!

I was delighted to see that Spotlight Radio replayed its wonderful segment about Daily Mitzvah today. Welcome, Spotlight Radio listeners! (And thank you to Feedjit for providing such excellent visitor stats.) For those who aren't familiar with it, Spotlight Radio online has a Special English program (the BBC used to do this, too) with clear and not-fast English language programs for listeners around the world. (I wish I could find a program like this in Special French so I could improve my own language skills.)

The radio segment is called “Acts of Kindness.” It talks about why I started this blog and also mentions some of my posts.

Listeners: To find the posts that the program mentions, just click here.

This made my day. Thank you, Spotlight Radio!

No comments: