- Arkansas Children’s Hospital (Little Rock), Family Packs
- AmeriCares, Healthy Kids Kits for international shipment
- Casa Esperanza (Albequerque, a home base for families of cancer patients)
- Cathedral Shelter of Chicago
- Crossroads House (Portsmouth, NH)
- The Hoboken Shelter (Hoboken, NJ)
- Operation Blessing, Disaster Relief Kits (see site for specific instructions on contents & packaging)
- ROOTS Young Adult Shelter (Seattle)
- Shepherd's Table (Silver Spring, MD)
- Starlight Ministries (Boston & Cambridge)
- Samaritan House (Atlanta)
- Various “support the troops” sites (Due to military and security regulations, these sites have their own specific requirements. Find the right fit via a GoodSearch.)
- Your local Ronald McDonald House — most post wish lists on their home pages, like this one
Today’s mitzvah: Consider sending travel-size items on a trip to a worthy organization.
Enjoy this post? Click here to subscribe.