Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Guestbook



Now that I’ve discovered famfamfam’s free-use tiny flags of all nations, you knew they were going to show up again! I was delighted again over the past week to have so many visitors from so many different places. A big thank-you to all who stopped by this week, including visitors from Canada, the Philippines, Poland, Cambodia, Ecuador, France, Mexico, Denmark, and last but not least, the blog’s many readers from the United States. And from Blog Explosion, a welcome as well to our auto-visitors from Vietnam, England, and South Africa.

Thank you to everyone for visiting, reading, and posting comments!



2 comments:

Finn said...

I find your blog to be helpful and informative! I'm always curious to see what you've posted for the day. That's why I always come back. Thanks for the work you put into it!

jen x said...

Thank you, Finn. You made my day! I'm always so happy to see you here :-)